We hope you and your loved ones stay safe and healthy during this challenging time.
For your safety, in response to the COVID-19 outbreak, we have implemented:
- Extra sanitary precautions and preventive measures while maintaining high-quality care in our office.
- All staff will wear face masks and appropriate PPE (Personal Protective Equipment) in addition to maintaining social distancing.
Board Certified Dermatologist & Founder
- Informing and Caring for patients for more than 19 years
- Using our secure telemedicine portal, you can virtually visit with Dr. Frew
Less Invasive Care
- Our practice focuses on overall skin health
- We minimize medication and unnecessary testing
- We use no cosmetic lasers in our practice
Assistant Professor of Dermatology at Columbia University
- Dr. Frew trains residents at the Columbia University Medical Center, Department of Dermatology
What sets us apart?
Improving the health of your skin is our #1 priority.
Before prescribing a medicine or procedure we research to make sure it does not cause additional problems or side effects.
We want our patients to heal with minimal intervention.
We do not offer botox, fillers, or lasers and do not prescribe isotretinoin or biologics.
We do not have a line of branded skin care products.
What Our Patients are Saying
Dr. Frew is fabulous. She is very thorough and does a great job of explaining her treatment plan. If you are looking to have a virtual dermatology experience (especially during COVID), Dr. Frew is experienced with virtual appointments and they are seamless!
I like that Dr. Frew is willing and able to discuss my treatment and address any questions I have. I don’t feel rushed and I feel that she works with me in addressing any issues I may bring to her.
Dr. Frew was always very friendly each time I’m there, and very patient in explaining all the steps I need to do with my treatment. She always gives me the sense that she really cares about her patients and I always feel a lot of comfort under her care.
They no longer accept my insurance, I am so comfortable with Dr. Frew and her staff I pay for out of network.