We hope you and your loved ones stay safe and healthy during this challenging time.
For your safety, in response to the COVID-19 outbreak, we have implemented:
- Extra sanitary precautions and preventive measures while maintaining high-quality care in our office.
- All staff will wear face masks and appropriate PPE (Personal Protective Equipment) in addition to maintaining social distancing.
Board Certified Dermatologist & Founder
- Informing and Caring for patients for more than 19 years
- Using our secure telemedicine portal, you can virtually visit with Dr. Frew
Less Invasive Care
- Our practice focuses on overall skin health
- We minimize medication and unnecessary testing
- We use no cosmetic lasers in our practice
Assistant Professor of Dermatology at Columbia University
- Dr. Frew trains residents at the Columbia University Medical Center, Department of Dermatology
Improving the health of your skin is our #1 priority.
Before prescribing a medicine or procedure we research to make sure it does not cause additional problems or side effects.
We want our patients to heal with minimal intervention.
We do not offer botox, fillers, or lasers and do not prescribe isotretinoin or biologics.
We do not have a line of branded skin care products.